The Essenza natural latex mattress has a structure made from a solid block of pure bialveolate latex foam with 7 lift areas that welcome every part of the body in a balanced way. The open-cell structure permeable to air and the drilling on both sides (bialveolates), ensure an excellent microclimatic system, preventing the formation of humidity stagnation. It can be customized with 4 different types of coating and padding, able to satisfy multiple needs.
100% natural latex mattress with medium / rigid support, height 22 cm.
Single mattress measures:
- L. 80 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
- L. 85 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
- L. 90 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
Mattress size 1 and a half square:
- L. 120 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
French mattress measures:
- L. 140 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
Double mattress measures:
- L. 160 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
Maxi double mattress measures:
- L. 180 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
The mattress can be lined and covered with different qualities and materials:
- Kapok : Extremely insulating padding on both sides in every season, Kapok fiber is cool and dry in summer, warm and cozy in winter. The fabric is treated with silver ions with an antimicrobial, anti-odor and antistatic action resistant to numerous washes.
- Multifill: Double-sided climate-controlled padding made with Cashmere, Lyocell and special high resilience technofibres that confer exceptional thermo-regulating and hygroscopic properties. The fabric is protected with a Sanitized treatment with antibacterial and acarostatic properties against dust mites.
- Comfort: Double comfort padding with one side in viscoelastic Memory foam, soft and cozy, ideal for winter, and one side in Elastfill fiber, fresh and breathable, particularly noticeable in summer. The fabric is protected with a Sanitized treatment with antibacterial and acarostatic properties against dust mites.
- Anallergic : hypoallergenic padding originally made of very breathable thermal polyester fiber, able to maintain its elasticity and softness over time. The fabric is protected with Hydracotton treatment, a natural barrier against mites, without the use of chemicals