The Essenza natural latex mattress consists of seven differentiated zones that provide each part of the body with an ergonomic and welcoming support; the network of longitudinal and transverse through holes ensure rapid absorption and disposal of humidity , maintaining a constant ideal microclimate. The choice is possible between two different degrees of stiffness and four different coatings, elegantly finished with continuous design embroidering and perimeter band in breathable 3-D fabric.
100% natural latex mattress with medium / rigid support, height 22 cm.
Single mattress measures:
- L. 80 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
- L. 85 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
- L. 90 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
Mattress size 1 and a half square:
- L. 120 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
French mattress measures:
- L. 140 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
Double mattress measures:
- L. 160 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
Maxi double mattress measures:
- L. 180 P. 190/195/200 H. 22 cm
The mattress can be lined and covered with different qualities and materials:
- Kapok : Extremely insulating padding on both sides in every season, Kapok fiber is cool and dry in summer, warm and cozy in winter. The fabric is treated with silver ions with an antimicrobial, anti-odor and antistatic action resistant to numerous washes.
- Multifill: Double-sided climate-controlled padding made with Cashmere, Lyocell and special high resilience technofibres that confer exceptional thermo-regulating and hygroscopic properties. The fabric is protected with a Sanitized treatment with antibacterial and acarostatic properties against dust mites.
- Comfort: Double comfort padding with one side in viscoelastic Memory foam, soft and cozy, ideal for winter, and one side in Elastfill fiber, fresh and breathable, particularly noticeable in summer. The fabric is protected with a Sanitized treatment with antibacterial and acarostatic properties against dust mites.
- Anallergic : hypoallergenic padding originally made of very breathable thermal polyester fiber, able to maintain its elasticity and softness over time. The fabric is protected with Hydracotton treatment, a natural barrier against mites, without the use of chemicals