Rona bonnel spring mattress composed of a spring system of 400 springs (in the double version) that guarantees a homogeneous weight distribution and a sustained bearing capacity. A sheet of thermo-bonded felt of high grammage is inserted for the insulation of the springs from the rest of the mattress. Finally, water-foamed, high-density elastic cover plates maintain the right softness for optimal comfort.
Hard mattress measures with Bonnel springs:
Mattress with internal structure about 20 cm.
1) 2.5 cm thick water-foamed sheet
2) Interposed in thermofixed rigid felt
3) 400 Bonnel HD springs
4) Interposed in thermofixed rigid felt
5) 2.5 cm thick water-foamed sheet
6) Breathable perimeter boxing