The Berlin spring mattress allows you to have a very high level of ergonomics thanks to the springing given by the 3,000 independent springs pocketed in 7 differentiated zones. This medium capacity processing allows for the correct support of the different parts of the body: head, shoulders, torso, pelvis, legs, knees and feet. The spring system is covered at the top by a self-modeling, heat-sensitive memory form plate to evenly distribute the weight of the body and inferiorly from a slab in foamed water with over 1000 massage points.
Fully removable cover for easy washing and available in different types.
Medium-firm mattress measures with independent springs:
Mattress with internal structure about 22 cm.
1) 3.5 cm thick side in high density memory thermosensitive, self-modeling
2) 1.2 cm thick water-foamed support layer
3) 3000 springs with 7 differentiated zones
4) 3 cm thick high density water foamed side
5) Breathable perimeter boxing