Our highly customisable furniture is only made to order. For this reason, and because of the quality of our products and services, a reasonable lead time is necessary for the processing of the furniture and its handling to the customer's home.
• In each product sheet in our catalogue we indicate approximate days for the production of the furniture. The days indicated are to be understood as estimates based on average production times of the furniture manufacturers.
• Some special finishes may require longer work processes and therefore a longer production time than indicated.
• Production times are understood to be from receipt of payment.
• In the case of an order with several pieces of furniture, the production time is that of the product with the longest lead time. This is because all ordered furniture is shipped in a single shipment.
• We use couriers specialised in furniture delivery. We prioritise the quality of this service for careful handling of parcels, so delivery times are longer than with express couriers.
• After the ordered furniture has been produced, you will be asked by email to authorise shipment.
• Delivery in Italy is usually within 10 working days from the date of shipment. Delivery in Europe is approximately 2 - 3 weeks and in the USA and Canada is approximately 4 - 6 weeks from the date of shipment.
• We strive to adhere to the stated delivery times, but at the same time we do not assume liability in the event of production or shipping delays beyond our control.
• In the periods before holidays, orders and shipments may be substantially delayed due to the closing times of manufacturing or logistics companies.
• Delivery is not by appointment. The courier usually gives notice by telephone the day before delivery.
• It is important for customer protection to read and follow the instructions on the page Goods receipt procedure.